We are a locally owned and operated craft brewery. We want to serve and support those who live and work around us. Nine Mile Brewing is committed to supporting the local community and organizations in and around Bloomington. We will continually work to connect to the people working and living in Bloomington and the immediate local area. One of Nine Mile Brewing’s core values is Diversity, Equity and Inclusion. We will strive to support organizations that value and support DEI.
- Must be a local, nonprofit, 501c3 organization.
- Donation requests must be received 30 days prior to your event.
- One donation per calendar year per organization.
- Our contribution must impact local organizations, people, places, or animals
- The organization must provide a liquor license (and proper permitting where applicable) in order to receive any donation of beer.
We do not donate to the following:
- Individual or private fundraisers
- Individual recreational teams
- Specific schools or school programs
- Religious affiliated events or churches
- Government agencies, political organizations or campaigns
- Your family reunion, bachelor/bachelorette party, camping trip, or golf outing
We do reserve the right to support our employees and their families. If you do see us present at any of the above events, chances are 100% we’re making a contribution to a cause or event involving one of our employees or they are choosing to support the cause themselves.
We offer a limited number of silent auction donation swag bags each year. Swag bags must be picked up in person at the taproom during normal business hours. The recipient should plan the pick up time one week in advance.
Please complete the form below to submit your donation request. Please note that due to the large number of requests we receive and the limited resources that we have to donate not all submissions will be approved. Our goal is to reach the greatest number of people/organizations that can impact our community as we can with the available resources.
All donation requests must be submitted online – we will not accept any written, telephonic or email requests.